name reversion

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
As you can see, I've gone back to my *original* handle of telephony.
The trouble with using a name based on a TV show is when the season changes and new characters get involved, the older characters tend to lose their lustre. That's what happened to Digimon and the name I chose from one of last season's shows.
The new season has pretty much stomped all over seasons 1 & 2. So I give up, and revert back to the handle I've used for the last fifteen years.
blush.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by telephony:
As you can see, I've gone back to my *original* handle of telephony.
So I give up, and revert back to the handle I've used for the last fifteen years.
blush.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you'll get your Light Cannon Wednesday, Mr. telephony.
smile.gif

-If you do, I'd sure like to see a beam comparison of the Surge (you do have one, right?) vs. the Cannon
cool.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vcal:
Maybe you'll get your Light Cannon Wednesday, Mr. telephony.
smile.gif

-If you do, I'd sure like to see a beam comparison of the Surge (you do have one, right?) vs. the Cannon
cool.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny you should mention the Surge. I just got it yesterday. Yesterday was Sunday. First time I've ever seen a USPS mailman on duty (or any other common carrier for that matter) on a weekend before.

But yes, I now have a Surge, and if I don't do anything with it before the Light Cannon shows up, it will still have new batteries in it. Or I could hit the ATM and then the Radio Shack.

Speaking of Radio Shack, I just looked at my receipt from yesterday, and if you buy batteries between 12-13 and 12-24, you can go back in January and get the same amount of the same kind FREE!

Here is the shortened text of the offer:

HOLIDAY BATTERY OFFER: For each pack of general purpose Radio Shack Alkaline batteries purchased between 12-13-01 and 12-24-01, you can recieve a second identical pack for free in January 2002.

Limit 48 packs of free batteries.
Elegible battery sizes are AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D, N, and 9-volt.
All you need is your receipt.

It's a bit late to buy batteries now, but if you bought any last week, you can get free ones to match next week.

I wish this offer lasted a bit longer, as I'd have hit the ATM on the 26th and bought a lot more. At least I get a free set of batteries for that Light Cannon.
smile.gif

Latest posts