Soure for O-rings and AA Lithium batteries??

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone direct me to a source for SMALL QUANTITIES of O-rings? Much Google searching revealed MANY suppliers, but with minimum quantities of 100 or more. I am looking for 1 13/16" & 2 3/16".

Also looking for a decent price on AA Lithum batteries. (Am planning to make AA my "battery of choice" as they are available in essentially every format.)

Stainless

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Stainless Target by me has Lithium AA 4 for $10. Cheapest price I have seen.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Walmart has a four pack of lithium AA's for slightly less then ten dollars. I've searched numerous online battery shops and very hard to find a deal on these batteries. May be because Eveready is the only manufacturer.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size O-rings desired is 1 & 13/16" and 2 & 3/16". I do have a local China-Mart (Wal-Mart). I guess they will continue to get my battery business.
Thanks
Stainless

Tesla

Enlightened
I suggest Lowe's or Home Depot for the O-rings--look in the plumbing section...Ace Hardware would probably have them also
smile.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought AA lithium batteries off ebay for $3 per 2 pack + $5 flat shipping charge, no matter how many you buy. Shortly after that I saw the same guy selling them for $3.75. Still not a bad price. 2009 was the date. I believe he was in Canada. TX

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cheapest retailer around here was Office Max or was it some other similar Office store? I know it wasn't staples, but they all look the same to me. I think they were $8 for 4pk.