• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Direct from modder U-bin Milky L1 for sale*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky L1 Complete Light-Includes Surefire old style packaging, Surefire cell, paracord lanyard, and all the appropriate Surefire paperwork. Modded with a McR18 reflector. Buyer will have choice of emitter - UWAJ, UWOJ or UXOJ. More info & pics can be seen at this thread. (Flashlight will be shipped directly from milkyspit as part of a trade deal I have with him.) Going for $170 shipped in USA only or $175 international. *SOLD*
img-cpf-ml1-head-up-left-fwd.jpg

Photo credit - Knight Lights/milkyspit

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Re: Direct from modder U-bin Milky L1 for sale

flashlight, I don't understand ... are you taking orders, then have Milky ship the lights to buyers or you already have stock in hand? Can't see the advantage of going this route when I can get it direct from him or is there something else I missed here?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Direct from modder U-bin Milky L1 for sale

alantch said:
flashlight, I don't understand ... are you taking orders, then have Milky ship the lights to buyers or you already have stock in hand? Can't see the advantage of going this route when I can get it direct from him or is there something else I missed here?

Basically you pay me & milkyspit sends a ML1 to you. I traded some stuff with milkyspit and a ML1 from him was part of the deal but I don't need one right now so I'm selling it off.

I just reduced the price a bit to sweeten the deal or as you said give an 'advantage of going this route.' :eek:

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Re: Direct from modder U-bin Milky L1 for sale*REDUCED*

Oh I see. Got it now.

nuggett

Enlightened
Re: Direct from modder U-bin Milky L1 for sale*SPF*

Ill take it!