The 'Bagless Stick Shark' Vacuum

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The \'Bagless Stick Shark\' Vacuum

Has anyone tried the Euro-Pro Bagless Stick Shark Vacume Cleaner yet? Is it something that I should smash into pieces with a crescent wrench and suck up in my Eureka, or does it have any merit?
It is, unfortunately, a product that has been advertised on late-night TV. http://toyletbowlbbs.home.att.net/house.htm
It looks cheap and probably is, but it has some hopefully redeeming features.

I ask about it because I ordered one this morning. And I only ordered it for one reason: if I vacuum up an LED or a small light bulb with it, it won't get chewed up by a fan or lost in a big dirty paper bag. Secondarily, the transparent easy-to-empty dust cup is attractive. I could empty it on a couple of paper towels if I suspect an LED got sucked up.
I also hate changing the vacuum bag in my big cleaner. The one in my vacuum now is so full it's as hard as a rock.
smile.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The \'Bagless Stick Shark\' Vacuum

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
-Great stuff, Craig
I wish I had that much time on my hands..I've been missing such great TV!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Why don't you write about quality items, like the pocket bamboo steamer or at least those neat Ginsu knives??
wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: The \'Bagless Stick Shark\' Vacuum

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vcal:
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
-Great stuff, Craig
I wish I had that much time on my hands..I've been missing such great TV!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Why don't you write about quality items, like the pocket bamboo steamer or at least those neat Ginsu knives??
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only write about infomercials I've actually seen. I don't have cable, so my selection of infomercials is limited to what I see on the 4 local stations that come in.
I may eventually write about the Culinaire Titanium II Knife Set if they show that infomercial again in the near future.
smile.gif