NEW GLADIUS OWNER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
:whistle: OHHHHHH YEAH

i woke up late today at about 1330pm, cos i work late nights at a service station (gas station) and my girlfriend comes in after i heard her go out to the mail box. and i looked up from my pillow and sheepishly asked, 'any package for me?' and she smiles and gives me the box!!! i tear off all the plastic and cardboard and there it is, fresh, new in box with everything i need to get goin. its such a sick light man. its so so SOOOOOO awesome. just so happy!!!

Link to 1st oversized pic...

Link to 2nd oversized pic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
The Gladius was my first serious LED light and still my favourite! I hope sales for the light are going well because it's well deserved!

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
cheers guys ill get some light in action pics soon, i just dont have the time tonight to do any. but ill get some short clips etc. sorry my pics r low quality, dont own a digi cam yet, just from my fone. but ill try get some soon. its an absolutely AWESOME light. the black powdered type textured coating is amazing, and yes-sir-ee bob it had the new light smell to it when i opened the box. twas amazing. cant wait to show u some awesome night pics cos its so bright and amazing, the beam is noticable right away hey, like its this solid white beam. i cant believe it. here try these...

Oversized pic removed.

DO NOT POST ANY PICS OVER 800 x 800 PIXELS

Unforgiven

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.