Another Lovely Day with Hostcentric

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
Oh Joy another lovely day waiting for Hostcentric to try and figure out how to get my website up. Quote "You mean you wanted the site back up before we made the changes? That's going to take a couple more days" My favorite was when I asked why it was not done last week. "Well it was done Thursday but I just approved the change a couple of minutes ago" Then there was something along the lines of I did not know you wanted the site to come back up the same day. Well they have killed my email and webpage now if I can just get them to come cut my phone line my life will be complete.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm sorry to hear that Hosed-centric is being such a pain in the toilet muscle. I sent some people to TTS over the weekend and they scolded me for giving them a 404, and sure enough, there was no website there when I went to check it myself. Ouch.

And last night the "thank you" letter I'd sent for you sending me that Pulsar II came back as undeliverable. Whatever server routes your email kept trying for three days before giving up and returning the letter to me.

Hope you can get things back running soon. We miss ya.
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTS:
Well they have killed my email and webpage now if I can just get them to come cut my phone line my life will be complete.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's good they left your sense of humor intact at least.
grin.gif

Technology is GREAT... when it works.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi William!

Just wanted to say hello... now that this is the only way we can really communicate with you.

May your ISP trials and tribulations be resolved soon. We need you online!

Best wishes from a faithful TTS customer.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, I was wondering what was up. My 'thank you' mail to William bounced so I guess I'll mention it here..

William - got my latest order last week, thanks very much, and really appreciate the great service. You have another very satisfied customer here who will definitely be back for more.

Graham

Latest posts