iPAQ LED Handheld

Newly Enlightened
I recently looked at the iPAQ 3835 Handheld PDA. Its LED color screen is awesome. Does anyone own an iPAQ & do you like it?
James
confused.gif

JollyRoger

Enlightened
Led color screen? Are you sure it's not a transreflective lcd?
I'm not too familiar with Ipaq's, but this is the type of screens that Palm's and Sony's have...they're nice! (Especially my Sony's.)
I think the "frontlight" on the Palm is an led, and the frontlight on the Sony is some type of cold cathode flourescent?

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened
I've had one of these since the day they came out- great screen. It is a reflective TFT touch-screen. Very easy to use indoors and out, night and day. The sidelight is a CC fluorescent. There is a little LED that is a combo that flashes green for an appointment and is orange when charging (flashing=charging, solid = charged). Very cool tool- throw in the 1Gig storage add-on and it's my laptop replacement 50% of the time. The early models had some minor glitches so this is actually my third model (all under warranty) in almost two years. Not quite as reliable as Palms seem to be from what I understand, but I can do a hell of a lot more.
smile.gif
I have the 3650, the 3800 series you're looking at is great- 64MB memory, 32MB flashable ROM, Bluetooth if you want it.... I'll upgrade when they come out with the promised 412MHz processor.