Anyone here own the Surefire E1L???

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
ive been looking at the SF website and on ebay and stuff, im inda curious to buy one just to have in my car... '2 is 1' arguement... but im not sure about how good it actually is. does anyone here have one that can testify on its behalf to show me some pics and stories or whatever? just sick of seeing the same boring hand pics from surefire is all. just wanna see how big it actually is and whether it looks cool or what not:)

thanks, M

whippoorwill

Enlightened
wakemare said:
ive been looking at the SF website and on ebay and stuff, im inda curious to buy one just to have in my car... '2 is 1' arguement... but im not sure about how good it actually is. does anyone here have one that can testify on its behalf to show me some pics and stories or whatever? just sick of seeing the same boring hand pics from surefire is all. just wanna see how big it actually is and whether it looks cool or what not:)

thanks, M

I have one and it is very good quality. It is a little small for car carry IMO. Little awkward in my hand. If you have your heart set on a SF for your car, I would go with the E2L. Better runtimes and a little easier to handle.

There are other options out there that seem to work as well as the SF, at lower prices. Inova and Fenix have very viable options to SF. I have both and I can attest to their quality.

adnj

Enlightened
I have an E1L but I don't leave it in the car. I keep a 3 cell in the car. More run time, more flood. Another alternative is a C or D cell light.