• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MiniHID, Brass Cub, Black TW4, KL5 on E2E, E1 wine, E2D and Balrog parts

bajaiman

Enlightened
Most of my lights haven't been used for months so I decided to sell them, they are:

1. ** SOLD ** Brass Cub - Complete set. This include the original brass Cub, 150A and 168A tubes and the lion head. The original head of the brass Cub has been 'opened' to give a 20% extra brightness in hotspot. There is this one tiny dark spot on the bezel (please see the pix), it is not a ding or scratch. I'm sure it'll be gone if you polish it. It is in excellent condition. Never been carried. Its been sitting on the shelve 99% of its time. $325 shipped.

2. ** SOLD ** Black TW4 with 2 stage (15 ohm) McGizmo tailcap. This setup is very bright even with a single primary CR123. There are 2 tritium vials on the tailcap. The body is the older style with flat sides. There is a very very slight donut hole at 1m or 3 feet distance. The tint on this light is white with a very very slight purple tint which I like. The light is in excellent condition and never carried. This is a rare setup. $199 shipped.

3. SF E2D. This light has only been turned on for 1 minute. The light is in excellent condition and never caried. $76 shipped.

4. ** SOLD ** Balrog BE4 body in bare AL and the never released/rare BZ tailcap. These are shells only. The parts matches very nicely and are in excellent condition. $58 shipped

5. The original MiniHID made by UFOkiller/SilverLegacy. The light has only been turned on to take beam shots and to 'wow' a few friends of mine. The light has smooth and orange peel AL reflector. It is also comes with the regulated battery holder (2 x 168S). The light is in excellent condition. $330 shipped.

6. KL5 + Dspeck's E2C + E2E body with clickly tailcap. This is one of my whitest light. This is what I compared other lights with when I wanna see how white they are. There are a couple tiny tiny nicks on the top of the bezel, apart from that everything in excellent condition. $185 shipped.

7. ** SOLD ** SF E1 Wine. I have only turned this light on for only 30 seconds. It is in excellent condition and never carried. $69 shipped

First to post "I'll take it" gets it then please PM me.

All lights will be shipped without battery. Shipping method will be used are normal airmail (average shipping time is 5-10 days). I will not be held responsible if the package is damage/lost during shipping.

Thanks for looking folks..

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Any chance of splitting up #6, just interested in the KL5 head.

Thanx,

Also, can you check to see if the KL5 comes apart from the Dspeck E2C? There was a tendency for the two parts to stick together over time, and it was hard to separate the two.

Last edited:

bajaiman

Enlightened
rookie said:
Any chance of splitting up #6, just interested in the KL5 head.

Thanx,

Also, can you check to see if the KL5 comes apart from the Dspeck E2C? There was a tendency for the two parts to stick together over time, and it was hard to separate the two.

I might split them up if nobody wants them. I'll see how this go in the next 24 hours.

Yes it has the tendance to stick as you can't grab hold on to the E2C adapter. Normally I would use plier wrapped with tissue so it won't damage the adapter.

quokked

Enlightened
I'm interested number #6 this combo will go down well with my pineapple body.
Please PM me

Last edited: