Where to buy a gladius locally?

Crashking

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know of some possibly nationwide stores that would be selling the night-ops gladius? i live in orlando florida currently, but as of wednesday night i should be in pennsylvania and would like to have the flashlight before the move since i just recently acquired a little bit of play money... but any money saved from purchasing online would be used up in shipping to attempt to have it before i leave wednesday morning (in which it might not get to me in time and would then have to wait till i came back home to pick it up)

or if anyone knows of a website that sell both the gladius, battery tester(to test the 123's for charge), and batteries. all on the same site(to save in shipping) i'll attempt to have it shipped before i leave

any help would be appreciated... been lurking the site for awhile.... doing research and such... and before i even knew of this site i've loved flashlights

Scottiver

Enlightened
http://www.lighthound.com/
It looks like Lighthound has both the Gladius and the ZTS mini tester. They only have the black Gladius in stock though. They are an excellent company to work with. Most of my emails to them have been replied to within an hour and sometimes within five minutes. And they ship right away too.

Crashking

Newly Enlightened
Scottiver said:
http://www.lighthound.com/
It looks like Lighthound has both the Gladius and the ZTS mini tester. They only have the black Gladius in stock though. They are an excellent company to work with. Most of my emails to them have been replied to within an hour and sometimes within five minutes. And they ship right away too.

thanks for the help :) luckily black is what i wanted for the haIII finish

ordered a black gladius
zts mini battery tester
pouch for tester :)
20 battery station batteries
and got it with ups 1 day shipping

293.44 total

now to wait

Crashking

Newly Enlightened
bad news :( they sold out of them and won't get anymore till later this week, so it looks like i'll have to wait for my new lighting fix till thanksgiving when i come back home to visit... how ever i'll keep my order through lighthound since i was notified so quickly of the situation... i'll have it shipped regularly though and save $30 :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Crashking said:
bad news :( they sold out of them and won't get anymore till later this week, so it looks like i'll have to wait for my new lighting fix till thanksgiving when i come back home to visit... how ever i'll keep my order through lighthound since i was notified so quickly of the situation... i'll have it shipped regularly though and save $30 :)

If you want one badly enough, swing by NYC when you get to P.A.

Paragon Sporting Goods on 18th Street and Broadway, in Manhattan, has a couple in stock. Two things though:

1 -- Black version only.
2 -- Large mark-up to over $350 each.

But you can have one if you want it badly enough.

Crashking

Newly Enlightened
Monocrom said:
If you want one badly enough, swing by NYC when you get to P.A.

Paragon Sporting Goods on 18th Street and Broadway, in Manhattan, has a couple in stock. Two things though:

1 -- Black version only.
2 -- Large mark-up to over $350 each.

But you can have one if you want it badly enough.

wow... i'd rather run down to outdoor world down here in orlando and pick up a u2 for that price! that's crazy expensive for a gladius

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Crashking said:
wow... i'd rather run down to outdoor world down here in orlando and pick up a u2 for that price! that's crazy expensive for a gladius

Manhattan stores do tend to mark-up prices on everything. From lights to Pizza.

But even by Manhattan standards, the mark-up at Paragon (for a Gladius) is ridiculous.

The actual price is $385.... And no, that's not for a model that does your taxes and gives back-rubs. :grin2:

Latest posts