Political Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupercal

Newly Enlightened
I'll bet I'm all alone down here in the bottom left corner. Check out your political orientation at http://politicalcompass.org/

compass2.jpg

Now, nobody will speak to me. Ha! Ha!

Loop

idleprocess

Flashaholic
This topic may quickly become better suited for the underground, and may have been discussed there already.

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
one of the reasons I love CPF is its lack of politics. I can come here and leave that behind. my work has become VERY divided. I would rather these threads head toward the underground, agree or disagree.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Interesting test. You can post your results if you feel the need but comments about others or your results are not open for discussion here on CPF. If you want to talk about it head Underground otherwise this thread will be closed.

Thanks

Lupercal

Newly Enlightened
Understood, but can I just say that I checked the rules, and to the best of my ability I couldn't find anything that said you couldn't talk about politics in off-topic. All the same I refrained from posting in the depleted uranium thread because to me it was heaviily political.

I do realise this might come under whinging about the rules. I'm not. I'm just explaining why I thought it was ok to post what I posted.

Loop

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
Counting this post, there's three messages on-topic, and six off-topic messages regarding rules, lack of rules, and concerns about the thread. It's focus is lost.

Lupercal, please take the off-topic concerns and questions to PM. You may take the on-topic discussion to the Underground. The thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.