Getting new and different types of members.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the great things about this site is the variety of experience, knowledge, and opinions on lights available here.
We have practical home use lights, personal carry lights, special purpose lights, etc discussed by knowlegable members. Some lights make a huge splash out here represented by Arc in the led area and SureFire in incandecent. I think we lack something here and that is the history of what brought us to the lights we have today. There is a person that would add to the diversity out here and would make the site more interesting but I do know if he thinks he has a place here or not. I have posted his work on this forum before but here it is again. He knows that I posted pictures of his work out here. Lets encourage him to join us and add some more variety to the best lighting forum on the web. He can be reached at
[email protected]

Even if this is not your cup of tea, the variety is healty for this place and can help keep it interesting. I also would like to pitch again the idea of a collectors forum.

yaleflashlight.jpg]

yaleflashlight2.jpg

yaleflashlight3.jpg

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
JSB, old chap, surely it's the more the merrier. If Mr. delaney03 wants to advertise his services, I think he would be a strong addition to the board.

I've just posted a book review in Topic:
A Brilliant Book about Flashlights - at last !!
@ http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=22&t=000191

If the author, Bill Utley, joins up he will also bring a lot of expertise to us.

Sounds like it would be a great start to the proposed Collectors Forum to have them both on board.

lightlover
smile.gif