• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PRICE DROP !!! - HD45 XX1T, PKEF 8k, Mr. Bulk Super LGI

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Click pic for a bigger image. Cilck bigger image to toggle between bigger and HUGE.

$20 OBO - Arc LS-P 2nd(scratches/dings - used) SOLD & shipped
$40 OBO - MR. Bulk BabyPin (used minimally – good condition) SOLD & Shipped to Paul6ppca
$700 OBO -Ti PD UXO? (excellent condition – as received from Don - never carried, wife never liked it and I have my own) SOLD & Shipped to blitzlicht65
was $400 OBO - NOW $380 - Chrome A3 1xCR123a (MINT condition - new - never carried <1 minute use) Can be modded for Cree XR-E. See post #13 below - Sold to ChellyC
$10 OBO - MR. Bulk M6 McModule(not working - fried LuxV – used – o rings look shot) Sold on FF
was $700 each - NOW $665 - PKEF 8k A & 5k A – version A = red/white/green (Original batteries - MINT condition - box included) - 5k sold to CQB
was $320 OBO - NOW $300 - HD45 XX1T (excellent condition)
was $40 OBO - NOW $35 - MR. Bulk Super LGI (used good condition)

TRADES:
I am also looking for a Surfire M4 CB (big teeth version). I would also be interested in just the KT4 head with big teeth.

$5 for shipping in states via priority mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance and International shipping is extra. Not responsible for mail losses, so insurance is encouraged. Paypal CC or Cash is accepted. Money orders and checks are also accepted. Cash is accepted for locals.

I am listing on multiple boards so the earliest/highest committed offer via EMAIL gets priority.

Last edited:

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Re: Ti-PD, Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF, Mr. Bulk classics

It's amazing what a bump does...

Ti-PD sold to blitzlicht65

2 parties intersted in the baby pin, but no confirmed bites

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti-PD, Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF, Mr. Bulk classics

Ill take the baby pin sending pm

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF, Mr. Bulk classics

Paypal sent. Hope you get a chance to drop it in the mail!!Im leaving the office now,Ill check in later.:) :) :)

Thanks!

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Re: Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF, Mr. Bulk classics

Paul6ppca said:
Paypal sent. Hope you get a chance to drop it in the mail!!Im leaving the office now,Ill check in later.:) :) :)

Thanks!

Your light went out Priority Mail w/ ins. and delivery confirmation.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF 5k & 8k, Mr. Bulk Super LGI

Awsome! With a little luck Ill have it for saturday!

blahblahblah

Enlightened

Paul6ppca said:
Awsome! With a little luck Ill have it for saturday!

I didn't go to my local post office. I went to the one at the airport (SFO). That usually cuts 1 day off delivery time. Then again... your state is next to a different ocean than mine. :shrug:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe friday?!! Even better!

Nice chrome A3,I wish I had a spare $400 laying around! That is one pretty light.

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got it this afternoon! Thanks!!It was well packed and the fastest shipping ever. I bought it wed afternon, EST and had it here fri afternoon, California to RI in 2 days. Why cant it always work like that. I am Really likeing the light, thanks for shipping with a battery! It surprised/blinded me! hahahahaha.

It is qute bright even against current lights, its much brighter than David 15 (AA with optic)
coast v10 with 3AAA with optic,or a lion14500. Brighter than my triton P1.Way brighter than Inova x5. pretty amazing little light.Ill try to post beam shots later.It runs about level 10 with flupiced Q3 but with a much bigger hotspot.My initial favorite feature is momentary on withtwist always on! I wish more of my lights had this.I will post a review section later.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

beam shot

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROP !!! - Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF 5k & 8k, Mr. Bulk Super LGI

Nice prices and I just completed a deal very recently with blahblahblah - he is excellent to deal with.

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP !!! - Chrome Aleph 3, HD45 XX1T, PKEF 5k & 8k, Mr. Bulk Super LGI

:thumbsup:Thank your for the compliment

matrixshaman said:
Nice prices and I just completed a deal very recently with blahblahblah - he is excellent to deal with.