Firearm related Bulletin Boards.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Hi I am looking for bulletin boards that discuss firearms. I am particularly interested in sites that are not sponsered by manuafactures and are geared towards revolvers. I know quite a few of us are gun owners so I am hoping you can point me in the right direction. Any feedback will be appreciated.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thefiringline.com and pistolsmith.com are two in which I'm a member and use the same public name - kogatana. The first one is quite prolific and moves quite fast. The second boasts members that are actual professional, working pistolsmiths, some of whom are known nationally. It's a little slower but equally informative as the first. I thought about asking the owner of this BB if we can start a firearms forum and volunteering myself as moderator but my schedule is so full that I wouldn't have the time. There are so many others that have a section devoted to firerams and RKBA issues that it is becoming difficult to keep track of them. Many members of one board are also members of others, frequently using different names. Hope this helps.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
kogatana and mikep thanks for the help. I would not have thought glock talk would have a wheel gun section.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gunspot (www.gunspot.com) also has a decent forumn. It's not nearly as busy as some ofh te others though. Evan Marshall's page has a pretty good forumn with a revolver section, www.evanmarshall.com There is also www.shooters.com I haven't been there in a while though. There were a bunch of immature people posting the last time I was there, also a bit of racism IMO.