Any ordering experience with Photons International?

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
Aloha to all. This is my first post to the forums. I came over a few years ago when I first started getting into tatical flashlights like my SureFire stuff. I again rediscovered this forum after getting into knife collecting and found a link to this forum at Bladeforums.

I recently ordered a CR2 Ion after reading some reviews about it here in this forum. I thought it was a cool light to get for my collection. I placed an order online at the Photons International website and got the standard order placed email from them. I emailed them a couple times to get a status on my order all of which went unanswered. Have anyone ordered directly from them? Has there been any problems? If I don't get the item soon, I will have to find a resolution via my credit card company. Thanks in advance.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mauiblue,

I have checked e-mails today and received your message from Sunday. There has been a shortage of Ions lately due to a recent surge of orders and it has been difficult to keep them in stock. As of now I have been able to resupply my inventory and your order will be going out later this afternoon to you via USPS Priority Mail. Your credit card has not been charged, and will not be until the order ships.

I'll give you a call later this afternoon as well to make sure everything's squared away.

Best Regards,

Enrique

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing with all the attention lately on the Cree LED that it has pushed sales higher on the CR2 Ion. Sounds like they got you taken care of mauiblue. BTW Welcome to CPF.

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Enrique for your reply on this forum and via private email. I was hoping that someone that represented the company would be here to reply to any issues. I will be looking forward in receiving the torch shortly.

Aloha and best regards.

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
I got Enrique's call via landline and all is good in the neigborhood:). He reasured me that my order would be processed immediately. Outstanding! I already have 50 CR2 Duracell batteries on hand from eBay to start fooling around with my new torch.

Mahalo and aloha Enrique. I really appreciate the kind and considerate service and replies to my messages.

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
Update: Got my new CR2 Ion on Monday and all is well. It is quite a small flashlight for the price but I guess it makes up for the small size with its abilities and performance. Maybe I was expecting something like what my small SureFire one celled LED torch puts out.

In any case, mahalo Enriques for your consideration and service.