Still hate you guys......

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just purchased an E2e a rechargeable conversion kit for my G2 (with an extra batt.), and extra P60, a new holster for my G2, and a holster for the E2e (clip won't work for me, as it's too short). You made me do it (at least thats what I tell my girlfriend
tongue.gif
)

Eric
shocked.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Its denial... the first signs of flashaholicism!

Lightspeed2 I believe there is a Flashaholics Anonymous set up in your area. Their 12-step program has had limited success (the addiction is TOO great) but its the first step towards recovery.

However if you don't start now, you may end up with several M6s and a couple of Beasts which you'd have no use for, not to mention a huge credit card debt!!!
grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Someguy:
Its denial... the first signs of flashaholicism!

Lightspeed2 I believe there is a Flashaholics Anonymous set up in your area. Their 12-step program has had limited success (the addiction is TOO great) but its the first step towards recovery.

However if you don't start now, you may end up with several M6s and a couple of Beasts which you'd have no use for, not to mention a huge credit card debt!!!
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now Someguy...

You can never have too many M6`s, or too many other flashlights for that matter.

You should really know better.

grin.gif

PS: Addiction...? WHAT ADDICTION?

(But sorry...I have to go now. It`s getting dark, and I need to turn my flashlights on.)

bladerunner

Newly Enlightened
Lightspeed2,
I know how it is...I've enjoyed reading this forum for a few months now. Just the other night I dropped my 2 week old PT Rage on the garage floor and within a minute the bulb quit. Sadness swept through my body like I've never known. I quickly logged on to Brightguy and ordered a new lamp. Then it happened..PT Surge,click.PT Attitude,click.UK2L and some 123's,click. Now I'm waiting for the UPS guy. My CPF Arc is also on a UPS truck somewhere, so the race is on! I've been tracking the shipments as they come down the final stretch. Addiction? I don't think so.
grin.gif

bladerunner

Newly Enlightened
Aragorn, You could be right about the HID light cannon. That much power has got to be nice. For now, I hope that the PT Surge will keep me happy until it is time to go surefire shopping.
grin.gif

tygger

Enlightened
speaking of surefire, any new hints on the final specs of the A2? (aka: the best thing since sliced bread?)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Havent heard anything yet. Cant wait until they come out though.

Eric

Latest posts