Inova T2 works great! I forgot how to load the batteries

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
This morning I was contemplating carrying my T2 instead of my T4. when I compared beams the T2 seemed a little dimmer than usual, so I changed batteries and NOTHING, :huh2: so I changed batteries again and nothing then I took a wire from battery to body and nothing. :awman:
Since I upgraded to my T4 I apparently FORGOT how to load the batteries

Really appreciate the help here at CPF! :goodjob:

Last edited:

underdust

Newly Enlightened
Re: Inova T2 Died

How long did you own it before it died?

Forgive the stupid question, but you're sure you had the batteries installed correctly, right? I believe they need to be installed "backwards" (i.e. positive end pointing out).

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks for the reply. that's an EXCELLENT question!:sssh: I may be in for some BIGTIME embarassment. :awman: after all I dont consider myself to be a newbie.

pilou

Enlightened
A newbie would have acquiesced to the possibility of putting in the batteries wrong. Now put on your dunce cap, go in the corner, and stare directly at the light of that poor T2 you needlessly embarrassed :lolsign::lolsign: :devil:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
:touche: :lolsign: :poke: :aaa: :poof: And don't forget most batteries don't go in that way, an easy mistake to make.

pilou

Enlightened
MARNAV1 said:
:poof: And don't forget most batteries don't go in that way, an easy mistake to make.

Of course, so let's reduce the punishment to staring at the T2 lens with the light turned off :naughty: :lolsign:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast

If it's of any consolation, I think there is some sadistic designer/engineer at Emissive who gets a laugh everytime someone forgets that the batteries are often reversed on some Inova lights :)

tsask said:
thanks for the reply. that's an EXCELLENT question!:sssh: I may be in for some BIGTIME embarassment. :awman: after all I dont consider myself to be a newbie.