Paypal Question

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I have a paypal account can I accept payments? Or do I need to sign up seperately. And if I receive a payment to my account how does paypal get the funds to me?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
If you have a Paypal account, you can receive payments.

Once somebody "Paypals" you, there are several options for getting the money from PayPal into your hands. I simply linked my PayPal account to my checking account, and "wire" the money directly to my bank. This is free, and my bank usually credits my account within 2-3 days of initiating the transfer. You can also request a check be mailed to you, but that costs a couple of bucks or so and takes more time. I'm not sure if there additional options available if you fund or link the account with a credit card, as I do not have any.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

what? no thanks for the wit?
(I don't use paypal, so I couldn't offer any info...)
cool.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
I *think* Ted is going for the bishop of Rome (Pope) humor, or "papal."

I had to scratch my head for a minute too. Gotta think a bit outside the box when reading Ted's comments sometimes
smile.gif

Paypal is a lovely thing, and I use it just about every day. I even settle up bills with my neighbors with it. Easier than passing paper checks and having to drive to the bank. I'm sure Craig or I could answer any question that you may have about the service.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Darrell thanks for the clarification on both points. Now I get the joke a little above my head.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5BY5:
Darrell thanks for the clarification on both points. Now I get the joke a little above my head.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't feel bad. I didn't get it either.
blush.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
And if there ever was a guy who thought outside the box, it would be Craig. Maybe it's just that I'm nuts like Ted. I know we both operate on solar-powered PCs, so maybe there's a link...

I didn't even know that the Pope was the bishop of Rome until I looked it up to figure out the humor. Made me look pretty smart for a second there, huh?

Lonewolf

Enlightened
jollyroger I would use the account mainly for personal sales not any kind of businness so I don't think I would exceed the limit. Thanks for the tip.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Whilst I don't get any interest on the money I keep in my PayPal account, I use it to buy things. And I don't get charged for cashing it out to my bank etc.

Obviously, if I was to get a large some it'd be worth the fees to have the notes in my pocket.

I like PayPal even though they gave me hell when I tried to use it in Dubai and they locked me out...
mad.gif
mad.gif

All is sorted and forgiven now though.

PayPal is great.

Al

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get interest on my account on a regular basis. It's not much, I don't keep a large balance, but it's about the same as a MM acct. TX

Latest posts