PPM (Posts Per Month..)

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I've been looking at the number of posts various people have, compared with their join date, and have noticed that some people have pretty amazing 'posting rates' (postage rates?? Naaah
tongue.gif
)
Let me give an example - Darrel (yeah, Darrel,
rolleyes.gif
)
Darrel's registration date shows as Nov. 2001, and he has currently posted 836 times..

If we assume he joined on the 1st November, that means his posting rate is about 185 PPM (posts per month, not parts per million..), that is 836 posts/ 4.5 months.
Or, about 6 posts per day. *Every* day. Now thats what I call a regular guy
grin.gif
grin.gif
Now, the question everyone is probably asking - Does Darrel have too much free time?
tongue.gif

Anyway, are there any other members who've posted so much in a relatively short period of time?

Yeah, I know, its a pretty dull thing to post about, but every time I see Darrel's number of posts, combined with the fact that he actually joined this forum after I did, kind of nags at me..

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
i<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
etc etc

Umm, yeah. Well, if you can keep it up every day for a month or so, you might have a chance. But I suspect if you did it this way, the CPF posse armed with M6s would be let loose to punish you by locking you in a dark room with only a stock standard Mini-Maglite for company..
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Graham

Brock

Flashaholic
To be honest it is one of my pet peeves when people reply with 4 different posts in a row. Granted it is easier to reply to each post one at a time, but it is harder to follow. I tend to answer all the previous posts in one reply, I guess that's why I don't have as many posts as some people
wink.gif
Maybe it is just me...