The First Day of Spring!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Ahhh, the first day of spring.
Free daffodils handed out on every street corner, the sound of birds happily chirping, the smell of fresh baked goods & coffee wafting in the air, and the musical vocalisations of people singing Christmas songs?!?

spring0.jpg

spring1.jpg

spring3.jpg

These were taken from my 3rd floor room in downtown Seattle about half an hour ago, a location that rarely sees snow at all, let alone this late in the year. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my fresh daffodils in a vase and then hang up some Christmas lights.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axolotls:
Are you near the Federal building? Looks familiar. Oh. Spring? BOING!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm about 10 or so blocks north. Look for the PIKE PLACE MARKET sign and you'll find me. And your'e right - spring bounced like a bad check this year!!
frown.gif

I thought I'd have some fun with this first day of spring snowstorm, so I hung up some Christmas lights and shoved a plastic Christmas tree out the window.
smile.gif

spring4.jpg

Daniel Ramsey

Retired Account
Tell me about it Craig
rolleyes.gif
Anchorage had 28.6 inches of snow in a 24 hour period ending sunday, over a foot at my worksite, THEN come monday morning of the two loaders we were using to clear the snow I was driving a massive 4 cubic yard bucket antique 1965 era dieselsaurus non-articulated IHC loader that has 6 foot tires on it and....a hydraulic hose came loose, it puked almost 50 gallons of hydraulic fluid EVERYWHERE and of course I had to fix it in this snowdump lugging 5 gallon buckets of oil from the shop, man that just made me wish for Florida big time
cool.gif
so I took off early, got home around noon and was taking a nice peaceful nap when Ted Bear a CPF member calls me to say hello
smile.gif
I was so asleep I couldnt think straight but I do want to say I appreciate his calling and saying hello.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
The LED Museum I an SOOOOOOOOO jealous I want snow we didn't get any this year.
frown.gif