• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BHC for Regular MiniM@g *****Clearing Stock Sale*****

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
BHC-3-1.jpg

This is liquidation sales for regular MiniM@g BHC to finance newer M@gLED BHC. This older style BHC fits regular MiniM@g only. Price is 23% discount from normal price. If you have been waiting to purchase one of this, the time is now!!

Update Apr 5,2011
I no longer have McR-27L reflector in stock. So all BHC orders from today will not come with McR-27L reflector.

Available Stock
1. HAIII NA = 8 pcs
2. HAII Black = 8 pcs
3. Nickel Plated = 8 pcs

Price $41.00 shipped regular airmail I will not be responsible for lost mail. For additional $3.00, I can ship registered mail and I will be resposible for lost or undelivered mail.

Extra Lens (Schott B270 Superwite) 31mm x 2mm = $3.00/pc

PP cash or CC to nongvol1 (at) truemail.co.th CC PP add 4%. Please do not forget to put down finishing you want and your CPF name.

Thanks,
H22A

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
ace0001a said:
Does it work with a MM that has a Terralux upgrade module installed?

I'm not sure as I don't have one to test with. If someone that has BHC and Terralux could kindly please help me out. Thanks.

Docturit

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: For 1 Nickel Plated and 2 HAIII NA. $126. Additional $3.00, ship registered mail and 4% $5.04.OOPS :ohgeez:I will have to send you $3.12 more cause I made a mistake. So $131.04 sent and $3.12 coming your way. Total $134.04.
Thanks

Last edited: