• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Ion (Sold)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

OK....I`ve decided to offer my Ti Ion light for sale, and for real this time. :rolleyes: :)

I`m offering to sell this great light for three reasons. First, I`ve seen a lot of apparent interest on the part of other CPF`ers to get one. Second, I have two other Ions for backup use. Third, and ost importanatly to me, I just bought a custom 27LT, and I`d like to try to help fund that purchase.

What I`m offering is a gently used and gently carried Ti Ion. It`s been on my key chain since I bought, and works like a champ. The lens does not have a scratch on it as far as can tell, and I`d rate the body as 98%+ mint.

Because of being carried, the titanium does have some super-minor scratching...or a very, very "lightly brushed" look, as is typical of any Ti light that gets used, but this is so minor and minute as to not be at all noticable. It still looks pretty mint to me. I don`t have any pictures of this light, but I`m 100% sure you`d be very satisfied with its excellent condition.

The price: $275.00, shipped CONUS via insured USPS Prioity Mail. I`ll also sell to an international buyer, provided that he/she accepts all risks of shipping and pays any shipping costs in excess of $10.00.

The first person to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" in this thread will be the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Ion (revised w/ lower sale price!)

Price reduced: $275.00

Thanks for looking!

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it!:sold:

Please PM me with paypal info.

Last edited:

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

Thanks dmdrewitt,

I've been very happy with my black cr2 ION and just couldn't resist! :sssh:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent with PP info.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!