• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLuxIII-T, mint

In need of immediate cash, so have to cough up some Ti stuff. Both items are absolutely mint. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the world and all PayPal fees. PayPal only. First to respond here in the thread with "I'll take it" for either item has priority.

1. TranquillityBase Ti set. Empty set - no LE, lens, tail electronics, just body parts (A1 head with flat Ti bezel ring, 2xCR123 Ti body and Ti tail). Incl. O-rings, $425, SOLD.

2. McLuxIII-T, complete, $750, SOLD.

TiPair1.jpg

TiPair2.jpg

TiPair3.jpg

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Some of Dad's Ti Stuff

Hmmm.....I don't remember making the Ti A1, and the flat bezel ring...

TB

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Some of Dad's Ti Stuff

Hmmm.....I don't remember making the Ti A1, and the flat bezel ring...

TB

Morelites head.. on your body ...????:thinking:

... I was typing as the same time as Dad then!!

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLuxIII-T, mint

This is a flawless example of Classic McGizmo Workmanship!! This is a great deal and you couldn't ask for a better seller!!

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLuxIII-T, mint

This is from Don's sales thread. "I had 50 sets of McLuxIII-T's machined and will likely sell around 30 or 35 of them. At present, it seems I have about 24 left to offer here on CPF. Some have already gone to friends and family and I am holding on to a few for host to future LED's and ideas. These were real expensive and the raw material is continuing to go up in price. I am glad I got them machined when I did and if I don't sell any of these, I will at least have my own quiver of Ti lights to play with!!

I bought some TY0H LED's specifically for these lights and that is what I am offering in them as turn key builds."

Last edited: