Help with UBH

freewheelin'

Enlightened
I got a UBH a few years back and finally made up my mind what to do with it but can't get any light out of it.
I wanted to use the UBH with E2C, KT2, Arcmania's TTH and new Z57 to make the smallest most unique tri color flame thrower I could get. But when all the parts are assembled no light. I even tried my KL3, normal C3 head, 2 AA's with an MNO1, 2 123's with new MNO2 and 3. All combo's work in original host.
There's got to be something I,m missing. I know I'll be kicking myself once its pointed out.
Any tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Is there anodization on the ends where the body makes contact with anything in the electrical path? You might try taking a little fine emery cloth/sandpaper/file and make sure you have good contact.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Try to remove the Z57 and bridge the negative battery contact to the UBH with something metal and look if it lights up ... to eliminate the switch as the culprit.

Then check if the front lip of the UBH can make contact with the various heads and the E2C, this is critical for the E-Series. If in doubt you can put up a little metal piece between the lip of the UBH and contact area in the head and see if this works.

Don't short your batteries though :D

E-Series LEGO is great, but not all combos are perfectly synchronised, unfortunately.

bernie