• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1 (Sold!)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have for sale a rare McGizmo blue HA Aleph 1 mod. You can see a picture of it here (scroll down to picture #24...where you can see Don`s fingers holding the light :p ): http://dmcleish.com/CPF/Aleph-Series/index.html If my memory serves me correctly, Don made about seven of these lights (back in the days when he had the time to do so :) )

This light is a safe queen in my hands, and is as mint as the day it left Don`s hands. It has not been carried or used, except to test it. There is one microscopic flaw in the very edge of the HA finish on the second-from-the-front fin on the bezel, but you have to stare hard at the light to see it. The light came to me this way. (I mention this for the sake of the purists in the audience, for it does not at all detract from the beauty of the light.)

The light has a LuxIII LED, a 2X123 body, and a two-stage tail switch. The beam is nice and white and bright. I don`t remember the bin of the LED, but Don has never used an inferior LED in his lights. (To my eyes, the "white" is on the warmer side than on the bluer side, but all in all it just seems to be a dead-on white!)

The Lux III is driven by a Mike Jordan SuperDownConverter (SDC)...I believe set at 1000 mA. Nice and bright!

The price: $350.00 (now $275.00)

The first person to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" in this thread will be the buyer. I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal.

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail. International buyers are welcome, provided that he/she accepts all risks of shipping and pays any shipping costs in excess of $10.00. (Please know that I also use the full value on the customs form.)

The only reason that I`m selling this light is that I have two of them, and I`d like to try to fund a purchase that I just made of a custom 27LT. :p

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1

Nice light!
Bump for ya. ;)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1

Thanks, Mike. It is a nice light.

I`ve also edited the first post to reflect that the Lux III is driven by a Mike Jordan SDC...which I believe is set at 1000 mA. (Nice and bright!)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1 (Price reduced..again)

Hi Guys...

Price reduced one more time...to $300.00.

Take care.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1 (Price reduced..again)

Hi Guys...

In case anyone does elect to buy this light, please post in this thread, as outlined above, and I`ll get in touch with you.

I`ll be out of town until Monday afternoon...so, unless I get access to a computer sooner, I`ll be in touch when I return. (IF I have a buyer! :D )

Take care.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1 (Price reduced..$275.00)

Final price drop...$275.00.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Blue HA Aleph 1 (Sold...pending funds)

This beautiful light is sold to "Dirkp"...pending funds.

Thank you!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Dirk. I had decide to buy this light and you beat me too it. You saved me from myself.:grin2:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

You weren't the only one he saved... ;)

I've had my eye on this one since Wednesday!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

i'l take it if dirkp doesn't

dirkp

Enlightened

kenster said:
Thank you Dirk. I had decide to buy this light and you beat me too it. You saved me from myself.:grin2:

i thought since i saw this one ....anybody mut buy this one ....but the time was come, where i cant wait and so i must buy this beauty................live can be hard :lolsign:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
This great light is now sold to Dirk. :)

And Dirk...!

I just discovered that the light speaks fluent German.

You`re one lucky guy! :D

Take care, my friend.

:) :D

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
dirkp and Kenster are Titanium and aleph NUTS!!

They have saved me a little money though. :laughing: :grin2: :)

Good buy from a good guy.

Latest posts