Surefire dealer in Los Angeles??

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live in San Diego and am in DESPERATE need of a replacement lamp for my Surefire E2. I shouldn't have put off puying one until now...but i have. I need one by the end of this weekend so it's too late to purchase one online - by the time i send out my money order it would be too late to recieve one.

Does anyone know of any dealerships in San Diego, Orange County, Riverside, or Los Angeles area that sell Surefire products - particuraly the E2 Bulb MN03? I'd risk a 100 mile drive just to pick up one of these so that i can have my E2 operational by April 5.

This may be a stretch...but does anyone have a MN03 lamp and is willing to ship one out to me without initial payment? If you do I SWEAR i'll pay as soon as you ship. Again...this is a stretch I know.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED Agent

Why not drive up to Fountain Valley, get the bulb directly from Sure Fire

You also have Moteng in San Diego.. they distribute SF, StreamLight etc..

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
My goodness!!! My dad has always told me to look with my eyes and not with my mouth. Moteng is right in my area. But i can drive to Surefire in about an hour...hmmm. No i won't drive to Surefire, cuz then i'd never return home. THANKS Mr Ted!

DavidW, i WAS thinking about going to Botach. But the drive would take me about 2 hours. I don't think the risks of going there (accidents, gas, time) is worth the trip and money IMHO. I might as well go to Surefire direct. Plus...what if there personal reputation is just as bad as there online reputation and they don't carry the bulb i'm looking for. Then i've wasted 4 hours and 15 gallons of gas!

I'll be making a trip to Moteng this Monday. Thank you everyone!