Recent Display Name changes - please post here

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every now and then, we seem to go through a wave of name changes.

(Well, it happened a few months ago, and seems to be happening again now.)

Would Members who have changed their names recently please note that here ?

Reason for this is to allow people to search for posts, and prevent confusions generally.

I guess that if you're considering a name change, now might be the time to do it.

lightlover [smile]

Terrapin Flyer

Newly Enlightened
I hope I did not start a stampede, that was not my intent. As I mentioned to DavidW in an email, my problem is related to tax evasion (signed taxes in glow ink), resisting arrest (hey, if the police can shine a SureFire in my eyes turnabout is fair play, right!?) and a subpeona from the Nuclear Regulatory Committee (something about illegal ownership of radioactive materials...darn GlowRings).

Acually, I am moving away from the screen name of JackStraw as it seems to be in use by a gentleman who has similar interests and frequents many of the same "internet watering holes" as I. So it's a courtesy to a potential CPF forumite, as well as a moderator at one of my other fav forums. Anyhow....

JackStraw is now known as Terrapin Flyer.

Here's a relevant link for those of you wondering what the heck a Terrapin Flyer is (actually it's part of one of my fav tunes).
Grateful Dead lyrics - Terrapin Station

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope Terrapin, but it does seem to happen in waves.
I'd noticed a few name changes recently, meant to post, and then your own announcement Topic reminded me that I should publish this advert.

I recall that some members have expressed confusions over previous name changes, so (other than Terrapin Flyer) please post 'em here.

lightlover