Best rechargeable light for ~$150?

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 streamlight strions. I think they are about $89. L ion battery and they recharge in about 2.5 hours.

Mikeg23

Enlightened
If the light won't see heavy use then why worry about it being rechargeable?

One thing that sounds really appealling to me about a recharble light is if it also has the ability to use regular batteries. This would translate to some of the 9 volt lights like the Surefire 9P or Streamlight TL3 which can take 3 CR123s or 2 protected 17500s. Though these won't be near as bright as the light that you are looking at.

Geddinight

Newly Enlightened
Welcome Wildewinds

I must say I don't know anything about Wolf Eyes Lights, but as previously recommended, I would choose a Magcharger with WA01160 lamp or the Streamlight Ultra Stinger. I have used both for many years and they have a proven history.

Enjoy your decision whichever you choose!

photonhoer

Newly Enlightened
<<Newbie here looking for a good rechargeable light>>

The first question is: "Good for what?" So far, your initial suggestion and the replies all go the "brightest possible beam" route. But if you will need light to work on something close up then none of the above may be very good at all, you may well find them too bright.

So, figure out what you want to do with it, kinda like deciding on a nice Corolla sedan or a heavy duty pickup truck.

Good luck.