a question for Fivebeans, the Costco insider guy

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi fivebeans or any other Costco knowledgable people.

I was wondering if you knew who made their Kirkland brand luggage? I bought a 26" Pullman there for $120 that seems every bit as nice as the name brand ones I was looking at that cost from $200-300 at upscale department stores.

Still not Kirkland AA batteries though.

Artie Choke

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by geepondy:
... Still not Kirkland AA batteries though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just read in Costco's magazine their AA bats are comin' back! 48 for $10 + change.

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
I just read in Costco's magazine their AA bats are comin' back! 48 for $10 + change.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More than they used to be, but better than everything else. Wonder if they'll have higher capacity? Wouldn't that be great?
!

Darell

Flashaholic
I seem to remember he was "fivebean" or something similar. Something about storing a rolled up $20 in the sixth chamber.

You'd think I could use my memory bank for something more relevant, but there you go...

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidW:
You're barking up the wrong tree. Check out the Electronics Forum. Batteries Included..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duh on me, I forgot where I orginated my own post. I have edited title appropriately, thanks for the info.

Will be glad to see Costco AA batteries again. It would be so nice if they Kirkland branded some AAA's as well.