6 LEDs & 1 Krypton HeadLamp>$9.99 Free S/H!! Gooddeal?

Newuser01

Enlightened
Anyone have this lamp? Is it any good?
Origial Price: $19.99 - Coupon Code: HW21527110OFF $10.00 = Sale Price $9.99 Free STANDARD Shipping to US.

Some of the discription are misleading as it says lux 1 watt leds!! I think that they are just regular leds that you get from cheap headlamps anyways. But total price of 10 clams are pretty good? Not as good as 2.50 per light deal from lowes but I couldn't get that either!!:awman:
Link:

Noob.........
PRODUCT INFOThis high-quality 1-Krypton Bulb & 6-LED adjustable headlamp provides you with long lasting, powerful and portable light at a great price. This headlamp is equipped with six super-high flux Luxeon 1-Watt LEDs, and one Krypton bulb capable of producing a beam that projects up to 100ft. The Luxeon 1W LEDs are 10x brighter than standard LEDs and will provide up to 80 hrs of runtime on 3 AAA batteries (not included). Features/Specifications:

Silver plastic housing
Water resistant
1-Krypton bulb
6-LED lamps
Ultra bright High intensity LED light
Long Beam
Extensive lifetime of LED (100,000 hours)
Four modes of operation
Adjustable straps
Tilting lamp