CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY A FENIX LIGHT

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

I finally made up my mind to buy one of these awesome little lights!! Were can I get one cheap?
icon5.gif

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Fenix fixes the pricing on the lights that they market in the U.S. Retailers are given minimum pricing that they must abide by or they are not shipped any addtitional inventory. And Fenix does not hesitate to slander retailers who sell their products prices below their mandated levels. I guess they're betting on a US dealer not trying to sue them in a Taiwanese court and think of themselves as somewhat judgement proof. I don't think it is as rigid as Surefire's fixed pricing though.

That having been said, you might want to check the Dealers forum for coupon codes for the fenix-store.com. The owner, David Chow, is a member here and seems to be an all-around good egg.

LiteBrite said:
Hello all,

I finally made up my mind to buy one of these awesome little lights!! Were can I get one cheap?
icon5.gif

Last edited:

cloud

Newly Enlightened
Try fenix-store or lighthound.. they seem to be about the same price retail.

As Brighteyes has said,looks like retailers have a minimum pricing policy set by fenix.. after that, its up to the individual retailer what he does.

Last edited:

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally like the Civictor because it performs the same as the L1P but it's smaller. Also no switch to ever go bad. From there it's just preference. Some like a clicky, but most are looking for the momentary/on/off instead of the reverse clicky that Fenix uses.

The L1T is a nice 2 level light to consider also.

whippoorwill

Enlightened
MillerMods said:
I personally like the Civictor because it performs the same as the L1P but it's smaller. Also no switch to ever go bad. From there it's just preference. Some like a clicky, but most are looking for the momentary/on/off instead of the reverse clicky that Fenix uses.

I agree with the Civictor. Great little light!

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an L1T as well as a Civictor. The L1T sits on the shelf, the Civictor sets in my pocket. :)