High reflective tape

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for some highly reflective tape that is waterproof and has good adhesion properties.

Thanks in advance

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks that should work, its actually for the railroad ties that are on the outside edge of my drive way, i plan on putting a few pieces, on the inside, so that when i back in at night i can see the ties while backing in, threw the tinted windows, i roll the down but if its raining i cant. The main reason is so i dont slash a 20" tire, they are expensive.

Thanks for the replies

greenLED

Flashaholic
If it's for the railroad ties, you probably need another type of reflective device; not sure the adhesive will work on that. You could also stick the tape onto a piece of plastic, and then screw that onto the ties, or just get some plastic reflectors, like greenlight suggests.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Migs is correct as SOLAS, (Safety Of Life At Sea), is supposed to be the most durable and have the highest reflective properities of them all. SOLAS also comes without adhesive backing.

dw51

Enlightened
xrunner,

Wally world has reflective tape (white and red versions) and it is near the automotive items. I can't remember the manufacturer. It does work pretty well though.