Health update 11/2/2006 REMISSION!!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
First let me apologize for not posting this sooner. I logged in an hour or so ago and made a PM then realized that I had not called my Grandma. So I called her then logged back on and made another PM.
Now I am here in the cafe with some very important news.

First let me state that I have not been on chemotherapy for a couple of weeks now. I am sure the mods have noticed that I have been logged in a lot lately :) .

I had a doctors appointment this evening to CONFIRM THAT MY CANCER IS IN REMISSION!!!!!
No trace of it anywhere! They cannot find it anywhere!

Now I have had a false alarm before but this time it is completely gone. No sign of it inside me anywhere.

I want to give thanks where the credit is due.
First to my Lord and Savour Jesus Christ who without his blessings I would not be here today.
Second to my wife who without her love and understanding I would have not gotten through this ordeal.
Third to my friends and family. This includes all of you here on CPF as well as my family on FF and EDCF. Without all of you I would not have made it. You all sacrificed so much for such little in return. Why I was every worth your time and trouble is beyond me. I am humbled by your generosity and compassion. I hope I was worth it in the end. I hope I can earn what you have all given me. God bless you all.

Now to the rest of the update.
I do have some complications but none very serious. So I don't want anyone to worry about that.
Money: I am asked a lot about our financial situation.
As most of you know I was approved for emergency medicaid and this has taken care of most of my medical bills. I was still responsible for $7600 and I have that down to $5500 now. We are doing OK but of course money is tight. But we will be OK.

Many of you have not only sent money but also gifts. Many of those gifts were flashlights. Most of you told me to sell it or keep. I have had to sell most of them and I am sorry about that. It broke my heart every time I had to let one go. I hope that all of you understand and can forgive me.

Thanks guys for standing beside me and sometimes behind me to prop me up through all of this. It has been a long road and I am just happy to be able to finally take an exit.

God bless you all,
Jeff

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buttrock.gif

And a
bowdown.gif
to the one up there.
smile.gif
smile.gif

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am so happy even through i personaly dont know you it makes me so feel happy to know the good news. every time i saw your name here on cpf i got a little sad but know it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

i am so glad and are positive everyone here on cpf is to.

have a great night!

David Miller

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Manzerick said:
Now....

I wanna hear about Barry Bonds!!!! :)

Awesome to hear you're doing better Jeff!!!!
Barry Bonds is a steroid using freak. :lolsign:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is Fantastic news, Jeff!! :bow: :twothumbs :bow: Really very happy for you and your family! :clap: Keep up the hard work, we will keep praying for you all. :thumbsup:

Topper

Flashaholic*
"such little in return"???

Ha you jest. Jeff you know full well you have helped many of us in many ways.
Your posts have remained for the most part very upbeat. You did not give up in spite of many things that would have caused others to give up. You allowed me and others a chance to help in a big way with prayer and the chance to help in a little way with funds and or donation items in raffles, in short Jeff you have done quite a lot the way I see things and I am very happy to hear good news and rest assured I will not cease in prayer for you and your family.
Topper :)

mspeterson

Enlightened
That's great news, Jeff!!! :twothumbs :clap:
And you best not forget to call your Grandmother!!! :tsk:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
WAY TO GO, JEFF! :D

I`m SO happy for you and your family.

Congratulations, my friend!

:thumbsup:

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet dude, sweet. That is great news. Now you just gotta pay that med bill. You should hold off on the lights anyway and wait for the Cree revolutuion to roll out before you get anymore.

Latest posts