How to keep an idiot busy....

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
...at least for a couple minutes. Click here.

Requires Java support, and there`s a pop-under window. Nowt to do with me, I just found it earlier this afternoon.

tongue.gif

Alchemist

Newly Enlightened
Chris M.

how do I get it to work? I've been trying for the last 15 minutes, and the start button keeps moving.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
It doesn't do much of anything, does it?
I nailed the button a good five or six times after chasing it around for a few seconds. All it says is "You win".

No illegal fireworks, no exploding vacuum cleaner bags, no toilet falling off the wall & shattering into hundreds of sharp little pieces all over the bathroom floor, no kitty litter in the washing machine, nothing.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
x.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The LED Museum:
No illegal fireworks, no exploding vacuum cleaner bags, no toilet falling off the wall & shattering into hundreds of sharp little pieces all over the bathroom floor, no kitty litter in the washing machine, nothing.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
x.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

grin.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alchemist:
I give up!!!
30 minutes total now and I still can't catch it.
At least I can use my age as an excuse!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here, Al. Mess around with this one for awhile.
grin.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
now if they only had popups that you could bash with that great big teather ball!!

Alchemist

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Empath.

I made the mistake of showing somebody at work, now whenever I walk past a terminal, All I see is somebody playing with a ball on a string.
Now all there is to do is wait for the manager to ask for a word with me (Again!)

When will I learn?

Alan.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I tried to save the first page HTKAIB and It wouldn't work off line any suggestions?

The second one saved and worked off line but the ball was just the box w/ a red x. I assume that means the ball is a picture from a different location? Is there a way to make this work? The ball looks a lot nicer :)

Of course my family can eat a lot of battery time (not that we're idiots
grin.gif
).