Lowes Updated Task Force 3XAAA 1 Watt led

lightinsky

Enlightened
I was in Lowes earlier today and noticed some of the older Task Force 3XAAA 1 Watt leds for sale and then noticed one of the newer and updated design of this led light. It has non rolling bezel now with an O ring at the top of the bezel like the 1 Watt Task Force that takes 1 AA battery. It also has a newer and larger clickie switch on it which is the same size switch as my Task Force 3 Watt 2C led light. It actually says Task Force at the top of the bezel near the O ring. All in all it has a much cleaner whiter beam with corona and spill then it's first generation sibling. Don't know if their is an improvement in run time or if it's now more regulated than the older model. Flashlight reviews has a review on the older Task Force 1 Watt 3xAAA led but not the updated one as of yet. Paid 17.55 for it since I had $ 3 dollars off for a store credit from a prior returned item. It lists for 19.97 and comes with a little led light to clip on a hat or shirt too. Not a bad deal for the money. I think this will be my new edc.

Latest posts