CPF's 'Crappy Drawings of Mundane Household Stuff' page

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
CPF\'s \'Crappy Drawings of Mundane Household Stuff\' page

Are you handy with tools? Can you build a nice flashlight? But are you a downright terrible artist?

Well, now's your chance to show the world what you would normally only show the bottom of your wastepaperbasket. In the same lighthearted humorous sense that sparked "The Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page", I now give you, CPF's "Crappy Drawings of Mundane Household Stuff" page.

Can't draw a flashlight or a toilet or a chair or a toaster oven? Always get the faucet on the bathtub all wrong? Can't draw a picture of an ashtray to save your life? Then post it here! The only "rules" are that your creation must be given a title, as shown in the two examples below, and try to keep the horizontal size below 640 pixels so we don't get the wide screen of death going on here.

Let me get things started with this miserable pair of awful Picassos.

lamp128.jpg

"Lamp Floating In a Wall Urinator"
lamp0601.jpg

"Lamp Learns It's Gay and is Sad It Can't Use Regular Light Bulbs"

Now it's your turn.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CPF\'s \'Crappy Drawings of Mundane Household Stuff\' page

OK let`s get the vaguely-on-topic one out of the way first...

poorlydrawntorches.gif

and now the just plain daft...

washingmachineeiffeltower.gif

BTW I have a few of those gay light sockets here you know!

gecoscrewplug2.jpg

tongue.gif
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
BTW I have a few of those gay light sockets here you know!

gecoscrewplug2.jpg

tongue.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had no idea such a thing even existed when I made that lamp drawing. What on earth would you use a back-asswards socket screw base for anyway?

Oh and the washing machine? Precious!
Perfect for the new "Poorly-Drawn Washingmachine Page".
grin.gif
wink.gif

P.S.
Your Lightwave 4000 looks exactly like the one Eugen received with the funky blue things in the beam.
blush.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had no idea such a thing even existed when I made that lamp drawing. What on earth would you use a back-asswards socket screw base for anyway?

It`s actually a Screw Plugand that one is about 95-100 years old. They date back to the dawn of domestic electricity, before the flat bladed wallplug existed and all that the few electrified homes had were lights. To hook up your table lamp, electric fan, heater, etc, you`d stick one of those plugs on the end, loose the nearest bulb and screw it in where the bulb used to live. That one has a disconnectable plug in the back of it that is very similar to the 2 prong plugs of today- it allows the threaded bit to be installed without kinking up your cord.

I`ve got all sorts of these things including adapters to convert a single socket into a double, so you can still have your room light too. They will make it onto the Bulb Museum web site in the summer, once I get the torches and christmas lights out of the way (both sites are nearly ready, the new PC excitement has stopped work for a bit though).

Glad you like my Washing machine pic, it just came to me in a flash of half-assed-drawingness. Actually it was going to be a lamp for Shoebox, but since he hasn`t posted my first one yet (and probably never will, it was a bit topical...2 months ago!) I decided to grace this page with it instead. The lamps can wait....

tongue.gif

BTW I just noticed my LW4000 only has 9 LEDs! I was sure I did 10
rolleyes.gif