Alastair would like to know....

Size15's

Flashaholic
Who does Number 2 work for?!
grin.gif

Don't tell me, you're boss's father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium?

Al
tongue.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
#2 works for Wally World for the moment. There is no #1.

Member #1 is an administrative profile for setting up the board. The profile has to be nuked to complete setup and close the security risk. So technically there is no member #1.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Who does Number 2 work for?!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did anyone else have an Austin Powers flashback when they read this. You know, the scene with Austin fighting the bad guy in the toliet and Tom Arnold in the stall next to him.
grin.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I should add the dialog for those who have not seen the scene. Austin Powers is fighting a bad guy in a bathroom stall. In the next stall is Tom Arnold and Tom does not know he is fighting a bad guy, he thinks Austin is just having trouble doing his buisness (all Tom can hear is grunting and struggling). So Austin tries to ask the bad guy "who does number 2 work for" number 2 meaning the second lead bad guy in the movie. Tom Arnold hears this and tells Austin "that's right you tell that turd who's boss" still thinking Austin is having trouble going to the bathroom.

I did not mean this to be a reference to the previous thread other than the quote. You may resume your regularly scheduled thread.
grin.gif
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif
shocked.gif