• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn. Thank you for looking

Two rare TigerLight WA1111 mods -- I think about 500 lumen range. Both are throwers, not floods.

DSC00589.jpg

Light 1) A rare TigerLight with pepper spray body (no spray cannister provided) with custom battery of 6 high-current 1800mAh Kan cells. The cells are soldered together and wrapped. This light has been used a fair amount, but is in very good condition. Comes with high-temp window and Carley MOP reflector. I don't know whether this is a cone or stream pepper-spray tail cap. The box says it's a stream, but that may not be accurate. I tried it once and it didn't work very well with a stream cannister. May have been a bad cannister. You may want to call TigerLight to sort this out. I tried, but my email questions were not answered. $115.

Light 2) An extremely rare FBOP (no pepper spray) with a regulated battery pack of 8 Sanyo 2500mAh cells. This has Surefire's Hunt regulator which runs a WA1111 bulb in constant regulation. When the cells drop to the point where they are about to need recharging, the light will blink softly. The beam of this light is awesome, and it stays in regulation for 37 minutes. This is a MUCH better beam than the standard TigerLight. The downside is that I specified Sanyo 2500 cells in this mod. That was a mistake on my part because these Sanyos have the common problem of a high discharge rate. So while this light gives you 37 minutes of regulated lumens fresh off the charger (and you can run it right off the charger because it is regulated), the runtime drops to about 20 minutes if you use it 3 or 4 minutes for five or six nights in a row and don't charge in between uses. Comes with high-temp window and LOP Carley reflector. This is a used light, but nearly new and not heavily used. In excellent condition. Cells are soldered together and soldered to the switch, so there is virtually no resistance in the circuit. $115

Note: It's possible that I'm mixing up the LOP and MOP specifications. Those are difficult to me to distinguish between.

Extras (packed in orginal TigerLight boxes) I'll split these as evenly as I can if lights sell separately:

1 new Gen 4 TigerLight reflector/bulb in original package
2 spare shock-isolated UCL windows
2 spare LOP Carley metal reflectors
1 spare MOP Carley metal reflector with potted WA1111 bulb installed
9 spare potted WA1111 bulbs
1 stock Lexon shock-isolated bezel
1 stock Gen 1 or 2 reflector with bulb
2 chargers with AC transformers
1 12V cigarette adaptor for the charging cradle

The regulated FBOP light alone cost me more than three hundred dollars, but I will sell both lights as a package for $220 including Priority Mail shipping with confirmation US.

First "I'll take it" without conditions and with prompt PayPal payment gets it. PM me for my PP address. Foreign shipping will cost more.

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2 TigerLight WA1111 mods (one regulated)

Hmmmm. Thought this would go fast. Price reduced to $295 for both.

Here's a photo. Thanks for the help, Monolith

DSC00588.jpg

Here's a beamshot comparison. The TL FBOP is on the left. A suped up MagCharger with an 1160 and NiMH battery pack is on the right.

DSC00592.jpg

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2 TL-11 mods (one regulated) $115 each

I thought these lights were way more valuable. I sure paid a LOT more that I'm selling them for. But I guess I'm wrong. So another huge price drop. And I split them up to make it easier to buy. These lights are way more powerful than standard TigerLights.

$115 for either or $220 for both.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the FBOP light. PM sent with questions. Withdrawn

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, James. Your funds issue is fine with me. But you asked a key question about removal of the batteries. They are soldered to the switch to lower resistance, so if you decide you want to switch cells, you would have to remove them with the switch. The charger is the stock TL 11-hour charger, but since the FBOP has 8 cells, I have been recharging at the 15-hour rate. I'll hole the FBOP for you for 24 hours. If you decide you don't want it, I'll open up the sales on it again. No problem.

Josey

EDIT: FBOP is back up for sale.

Last edited: