Pila GL4 operation question

s.duff

Enlightened
ok, I bought this light a while ago and have never been able to get the LED tailcap light to function. I didn't want to badger the seller b/c it has been so long, but i was told to just turn the cap slowly, but that didn't make a difference. i wonder if i am missing a step in the operation.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
no, you are doing it correctly.....twist for led light....twist a little more for 12v lamp....

PeteBroccolo

Enlightened
s.duff said:
ok, I bought this light a while ago and have never been able to get the LED tailcap light to function. I didn't want to badger the seller b/c it has been so long, but i was told to just turn the cap slowly, but that didn't make a difference. i wonder if i am missing a step in the operation.
I hate to ask the obvious, but you DO have the cells installed "-" end first?

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Batteries must be installed what would be backwards to work the LED lights....they require the plus end at the LED tailcap....the incan light works with the batteries either direction. DO not use the LED tailcap with a LED main light...only works with the incan main light.....got it?

greenLED

Flashaholic
No worries, s.duff. It hapenned to me the first time I handled a GL3. It was part of a passaround (my first!), and I thought I had broken the dang thing! If it makes you feel any better :crazy: it was my 10yr-old who suggested I try reversing the batteries.