Size15's

Flashaholic
Go for it!

:fingers crossed:

Al
smile.gif

Craig720

Enlightened
I haven't been around for awhile because life just got too complicated and I ran out of time for everything. Now I have lots more time - NOT - because I got axed at the end of March. I was counseled to tell everyone I know that I need employment, so here I am. I make a living as a web programmer/developer, so if anyone knows of any leads, I would appreciate the heads-up. Thanks for listening.

Craig720

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
Craig, check out www.dice.com - it has only tech job listings (perm and contract) for the whole country. you can narrow the search to whatever area you are interested in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for replying, Artie. Dice.com was one of the very places I posted my resume today. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Craig720

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
Go for it!

:fingers crossed:

Al
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I know why people decide to start their own businesses. This whole thing of posting your resume, applying for jobs, and then waiting around for someone to call you is just...ARRGGGHHHH. There has got to be a better way, but hanged if I know what it is.