Is There A Flashlight Magazine Out There"

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been thinking that we should make an electrical-age "magazine". Not that print wouldn't be nice, but an Internet style offering would still be cool.

If we started small, well, perhaps a brief monthly summing up of CPF wordage would be possible. That is, something of a compilation, forum by forum, of what was notable, and links to topics etc.

Not everyone can visit CPF every day, and it would provide at least an index to particular themes or variations. Occassional visitors may get some sense of continuity from that, as when you return to CPF after a while, there are now so many topics that it's easy to lose things.

Even just a list of points and the links to them would be another perspective as well as the topic headings, which don't always express all that goes on in a topic.

lightlover

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree to a certain extent - I'm not sure whether you would call it a magazine or what, but I think it would be very beneficial to have some kind of archive or something where a lot of the very good information could be stored in an easily searchable format - beam comparisons, photos, circuits, specifications.

There is a huge amount of useful information hidden in this forum, but due to the structure of the topics, if something is in one of the looooong ones (Arc LS or any of the 20 or so page ones..), it can be very daunting to find..

So how about some kind of place for articles, one-off reviews, pictures, etc? Or am I off the track here?

Graham