No More Donations Needed for 'Christmas Gifts IV'

ksbman

Flashaholic*
It's that time of year again.
weihnacht2.gif

Here's the way I did it in the past - 2003 2004 2005 - and this year I'm going to do it the same way as last year, let everyone share in the fun. So what I'm asking for is to have some of you donate a light that you're not using to make someone else's Christmas brighter.

If you have something to donate, please don't post what it is in this thread. I'd like to keep that a surprise until the day of the drawing. Send me an e-mail with what you'd like to donate.

I'd like to keep the same rules for the drawing as I had in the 2004 and 2005 threads, but if you want to donate a light and don't like my rules, I'm flexible.

If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing; I'll have the drawing sometime around Thanksgiving.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light.

:grouphug: Thanks Everyone, for the fun year.

Last edited:

daveman

Enlightened
Re: Need Donations for 'Christmas Gifts IV'

You missed my lights by a mere 24 hours... talk about timing:grin2:

carrot

Flashaholic

Planning on donating something... I'll get back to you later on what.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast

ksbman likes to show the lights donated. Dig up a picture or link to a picture of the light as well as a light itself.

KSBman
YOU CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

Almost sent it to the old one.

Last edited:

underdust

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for something. I'll send an email once I decide which one.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic

:bow: ksbman!

Thinking about the light that you gave me a couple of years back (and how that changed my Christmas that year) still gives me a "warm and fuzzy".

I'll think of something for you. ;)

Flame

Newly Enlightened

After receiving a very nice light last year, I am very excited to be able donate one this year to be given away. I will take a picture of it and email it along with details soon.

Thanx in advance to ksbman for his efforts and also to all the Santas out there.

greenLED

Flashaholic

ksbman, I sent you a PM & e-mail with details of my donation.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

E-mail sent.

jeffb

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast

ksbman,

Someone gave me a light this year, out of pure kindness. I've been saving it to pass along in the same spirit, and this looks like the perfect opportunity. I'm in. (e-mail sent)

Thanks for doing this. :)

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too have benifited from the kindness of other here,so now it will be my turn.I will look around and donate as well.Great idea!

underdust

Newly Enlightened

Email finally sent. Sorry for the delay.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I will donate something again, though I need to go through the "treasure box" to see what's been hiding from me! :thumbsup:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast

What with the medical bills the past year, we don't always have much left over, but, we have more than many do and lots of blessings with my wife's recovery.

Last Christmas we were simply blessed by having her out of the hospital on Christmas eve for Christmas day so I have quite learned it is the little things that can make all the diference :).

What with the medical bills the past year, we don't always have much left over, but, we have more than many do and lots of blessings with my wife's recovery.

Bless you for doing this, I will be honored to contribute something to help someones Christmas, will find something someone may enjoy.

Last edited:

Latest posts