• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ALL items SOLD

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: A few lights and a bunch of mod supplies. First to respond here in the thread with "I'll take it" has priority. PayPal only, CONUS shipping included in the price. PM me regarding international shipping.

13) 5 3mm UV LEDs, 395 nm, new, $4 shipped. SOLD

17) Surefire C2 body with Z41 HA tailcap and modded gen 1 KL3. KL3 uses stock bias, a filed down McR27 and SX0H. Very nice results. Lux is a little off-kilter in the head but the beam is still great. I can't believe i'm putting this one up, but need the cash. Runs great on 17670 or 2 CR123. Light is well used and has some bumps, as shown in pictures. Price DROPPED to $130 shipped. SOLD
Flashlights-1.jpg

Flashlightsforsale020.jpg

Flashlightsforsale021.jpg

Flashlightsforsale022.jpg

Willis custom holster SOLD

1) Surefire HA Exe head modded with a cutdown McR20 and the threads chased to accept an aleph light engine. Body is a Vitalgear FB1. Included LE is the result of a bad mistake that turned out ok in the end. Originally a NG400 with TX0H, I blew the NG converter by using a RCR123 cel. I then drilled a new hole through the LE to run a positive lead to the LED and left the neg alone to add resistance to the circuit. Result: On a cr123 it pulls about 100 mA, and on a fresh RCR123 about 190 ma and stays completely cool. My 5 year old plays with this one a lot and takes it to bed sometimes. It lasts all night. Add your own aleph LE to make it a pocket screamer. Some scratches on the head. $80 shipped. FB1 sold.

2) Gray 2C mag with FluPic and TV1K on a hotlips. PVC battery tube to take a 18650 or 17670 (I ran either without issues) for the power source (batteries not included). FluPic is mounted in the base of the hotlips heatsink. On hold until I can fix the switch...or dropped to $32 if you want to take the pieces and fix it yourself. SOLD.
Flashlightsforsale.jpg

3) Purple Mag 2C ROP LE. Includes both ROP bulbs (low installed), stock reflector, glass lens (borofloat), two 18650 batteries, and small magnet for battery contact. I use it with paper rolled up around the batteries to keep the magnet from ever touching the sides of the body, and with a small square of aluminum foil in the tailcap to complete electric connection. $45 shipped. SOLD

4) G&P black crenelated bezel for Surefire C and P series. New. Includes non-cren bezel ring and surefire bulb adapter. $12 shipped. SOLD

5) E2C adapter, new, black, from lighthound. $12 shipped. SOLD

6) Aleph flat tailcap. New, Black, with McClicky installed. $30 shipped. SOLD

7) McR27 reflector, new. $21 shipped. SOLD

8) 3 IMS20 reflectors. New. Picture shows a new tube of 5, but i'll keep two of them. dropped to $10 shipped. SOLD

9) UX0J mounted on star. New. $12 shipped. SOLD

10) Q3 aluminum heatsink. dropped to $9 shipped. SOLD
11) Q3 sized FluPic. $9 shipped. SOLD

12) Coast Tac Torch LED Lenser V2. Tactical Clicky, Single 1.25 watt emitter. Little wear on the ano, but not too bad. with pouch. dropped to $13 shipped. SOLD
Flashlightsforsale005.jpg

14) Surefire KL2 LED head. New, Opened package but never used. $50 shipped. SOLD

15) Surefire Z41 black tailcap, twisty, $9 shipped. SOLD
Flashlightsforsale010.jpg

16) ROP bulb set. NIP. $10 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FS: Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, McR27, Aleph tail, E2C, KL2, other lights and supplies

I will take the McR 27 Kirk

That would be #7

Last edited:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, McR27, Aleph tail, E2C, KL2, other lights and supplies

I'll take #14

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #11 the FluPic if it is the FluPic board with circuit and not just a bare PCB - can't tell from the pic - looks somewhat bare. PM sent

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take no. 9 UXOJ star

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #6. PM on the way regarding shipping to Canada.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: WP

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Its a whole FluPic. I shot the side without the chips.

schiesz

matrixshaman said:
I'll take #11 the FluPic if it is the FluPic board with circuit and not just a bare PCB - can't tell from the pic - looks somewhat bare. PM sent

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, other lights and supplies

I will take # 16 as well. To be added to PP. Thanks. Kirk

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, other lights and supplies

I just added that a minute ago. Ok, its yours.

schiesz

Nebula said:
I will take # 16 as well. To be added to PP. Thanks. Kirk

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, IMS20's, Q3 heatsink, Z41, & other supplies

Updated price on FluPic MagC and Coast Tac Torch.

schiesz

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire Exe mod, Purple ROP LE, IMS20's, Q3 heatsink, Z41, & other supplies

Another sale where it all happened "throught the night" UK time so I missed out on the McR27 reflector.

If anyone has another, please PM me :)

David

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for the day.

Latest posts