Another flashaholic tale

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Came back, flipped the bathroom light, all I heard was a plink-click, and looked up in time to see a tiny red dot fade away. Dang. I'm all outta bulbs, too. House lightbulbs that is, not the flashaholic kind. We use LEDs anyway :p

Out comes the Supernova spotlight.......light has been restored. I will take care of the bulb problem tomorrow :p

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bulb in my walk-in closet lamp is broken for months now :whistle: .

There's simply no drive to replace it with enough flashlights around :grin2: .

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know you're a flashaholic when you light the bathroom with a HID arc lamp and then defer replacing the bulb because you are lazy ;)

I love having the right tools for the job. For a while, the lights haven't been needed except at night when I am walking around looking for a drink.

Oh, speaking of lights, I am buying one of those USB lights with a bendable neck that you can aim at your keyboard. I always thought of those as cheesy. With 100wpm (clocked) touch typing I don't actually NEED one of those. Then I realized they would make an excellent nightlight attached to my desktop computer, since USB remains powered even while in standby mode using the +5VSB rail, so I don't trip over stuff in the dark at night! (I pass my computer while I move around)