Things we take for granted

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ever since i bought my E2 last year, it has been the only primary light that i have used. At 60 lumens the thing is no doubt BRIGHT! But, being that it has been attatched to me 24 hours a day, i've gotten used to it's brightness and haven't thought much of it. Until i let someone else use it or play with it. hehehe....

There first reactions are, "WOW this thing is tiny!!!" Then there second reaction is "AAww i'm blind!" Just kidding, actually they are extremely impressed with its brightness - there reaction is like they have never seen anything brighter than my E2. And at that reaction...i wonder to myself, "really? THen why do i still want a brighter light?"

Are there any of you out there that have taken your powerful lights for granted?

For example, i take my UK Light Cannon and my SPotlight everytime i go camping. I use the lights like normal flashlights and i think nothing of it really. But my freinds in the background are always amazed. I guess i've just gotten use to it.

DonL

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEDagent:
Their first reactions are, "WOW this thing is tiny!!!" Then there second reaction is "Aaww i'm blind!" Just kidding, actually they are extremely impressed with its brightness - there reaction is like they have never seen anything brighter than my E2. And at that reaction...i wonder to myself, "really? THen why do i still want a brighter light?"

Are there any of you out there that have taken your powerful lights for granted?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a large fish, swimming in a sea of guppies...

They just haven't reached "enlightenment" (no pun intended) yet.