AFDB

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, thats very interesting. Quick, where's my aluminium foil...

Oh no, too late, the black helicopters are almost hereeee...&%$'( connection lost

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
afdbsmiley.gif

Do we assume this is a joke? Obviously you don't listen to Art Bell enough
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

That is about the funniest thing I have read in a good while, I'm trying not to laugh out loud in my office.

Well coming from England I guess I'd better get used to using Alumininium foil to cover food...babies...dogs.....

Tim

Size15's

Flashaholic
My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. I was often put in a foil box when I was a small boy. It got very hot out in the Sun. My parents used to leave me there for hours - saying that if I sat very still and didn't make any noise I'd be okay.

Now I realise they were trying to protect me rather then punish me...

What can I say? My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
It's a strange darkness - surrounded by silver foil... Sometimes I would have to poke a hole through to get some air. I knew it was against the rules.

When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

Al

bwcaw

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. I was often put in a foil box when I was a small boy. It got very hot out in the Sun. My parents used to leave me there for hours - saying that if I sat very still and didn't make any noise I'd be okay.

Now I realise they were trying to protect me rather then punish me...

What can I say? My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

Al
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You ARE kidding right?