Flashaholic Failure...

skillet

Enlightened
So.. I left the house last night and inside my truck, there was Space Needle Clone, E2e w/KL1 head, HDS B42, and Mag11. Returning from a visit to a family, my pastor was shining my Mag11 around in the country where we were and ZOWEEE... "Did someone shine a spotlight on us?? " he asked. He turned in time to see a 4wheeler off in the distance with a candle of a spotlight... I cautiously looked, (I was driving you know) and saw brake lights off at the wood line.. Where is the Amondotech 3152 HID, you ask? Sitting in it's usual dadgum resting place at home.. Ah, nuts.. I mean, I know the Mag11 is awesome and they had no idea it was a 2D mag shooting that illuminating ray of light, but golly... I wanted to burn a picture of their pupils to the back of their skull.. I picked the HID up and sat it down before I left.. I mean, we were just gonna be out for a little while, "The mag will be enough," I thought... Sheesh.. I wanted to drive home and get it and go back and look for em.. Oh well, Live and Learn and LIght 'em up...

Gordon aka:skillet