Where's the Cree XR-E version of the Fenix L2T???

InfidelCastro

Banned
Come on Fenix, daddy needs a really bright AA light...
naughty.gif

fireboltr

Enlightened
ummm ok on the l2t
but i need a cree AAA or single AA edc!!!!!

mr. chow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please pretty please!!!!

an e1 with a cree would be sweet!!!!

aceo07

Enlightened
Hopefully by next summer there'll be affordable flashlights using this technology.

I've looking forward to a bright 2-3level Fenix L1T or eqivalent or HDS EDC U120+. :)

Or for someone to come out with an affordable mod for the current HDS EDC series. That would be nice too..

InfidelCastro

Banned
aceo07 said:
Hopefully by next summer there'll be affordable flashlights using this technology.

I've looking forward to a bright 2-3level Fenix L1T or eqivalent or HDS EDC U120+. :)

Or for someone to come out with an affordable mod for the current HDS EDC series. That would be nice too..

I hope it will be sooner than that. Until then the most expensive LED lights I'll probably own will be my red Photon III, NightIze Minimag, River Rock 2AAA and Streamlight Stylus AAAA penlight... :D

Walt175

Enlightened
I'd love to modify my flupic L2P, but has anyone found a reflector that will fit in the head, yet work well with the Cree?

Kryosphinx

Enlightened
Walt175 said:
I'd love to modify my flupic L2P, but has anyone found a reflector that will fit in the head, yet work well with the Cree?

I did a bunch of calculations, and if you're using a flupic, you can shorten the heatsink and use McGizmo's upcoming McR17XR. I've got it running an IMS17. It works decently well, but the spot is somewhat lacking, due to the narrow emission angle.