• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Pending Funds: Mint 1st Gen Arc 4+

charlesn

Enlightened
Up for sale is a gorgeous piece of CPF history: an absolutely mint first generation Arc 4+, serial #0086. If you collect Arcs, I can confidently state that you will not find a better specimen of this light. No switch problems, the LED is bright and white, and the HA Nat anodizing is both beautiful and about as silky smooth as it gets. Needless to say, this has been a shelf queen.

The original Arc board on CPF, before it was shut down, contained a thread that listed brightness and Vf data for each Arc 4+ that was produced. Serial #0086 was in the upper 20% of all Arc 4+ lights in both categories, making it an overachiever in both brightness and runtime. (Obviously, the better the Vf ranking, the lower the actual Vf measurement.)

IMHO, the first gen Arc 4+ was both flashlight and art object, and just holding this light inspires a kind of lust. Included with the light is the original Arc 4+ instruction sheet in the supplied clear plastic bag.

I am asking $150 for this light, which includes overnight shipping CONUS and all PP fees. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets it. But feel free to PM me with questions if you have them. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint 1st Gen Arc 4+

WIll You Trade For a A PR Lux V Head and 3x CR123A Base?

Its On a Thread Below!

THanks.

charlesn

Enlightened

Thanks for the offer, skalomax, but I'm looking to raise cash.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

A great flashlight and a piece of history at a great price. If I didn't already have one I'd jump on it at this price.

(I paid more than double for mine ! :ohgeez: )