Be careful of where you order

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackpot316

Newly Enlightened
I made a big boo boo last week when I made a order with botachtactical
People here warned me, but I made the order before I read in here.
They sent me a email mon with a tracking # THAT did not even work till today I got looking and the package weight is only 1lb something is got to be wrong because I ordered a Streamlight-ultraStinger with ac and dc charger plus extra bulbs a pair of pants.

SO I know something is already wrong and on top of that it shows del date to be the 16 I THOUGHT was a little long when the order is already in transit.
I JUST DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE I emailed them now 3 times and NO response. SO be careful and read the reviews on a site before making a order.
It will save a lot of headache's in the long run.

Rando

Enlightened
Even though their customer service sucks, it's a little early for a Jeer. At least wait until you find out for sure what you got. (Keep your fingers crossed.) Amen to being careful where you order, though.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear of your problem. I have on occassion seen heavier boxes listed as just 1 pound. Just remember BOTAC = Burn Or Take All Customers

Last edited:

InfidelCastro

Banned
This is not a slam on you jackpot, since you obviously didn't know about them, but the people who continue to order from there and are willing to take their chances because they think they're saving a few bucks are as bad as the ownership.

jackpot316

Newly Enlightened
InfidelCastro said:
This is not a slam on you jackpot, since you obviously didn't know about them, but the people who continue to order from there and are willing to take their chances because they think they're saving a few bucks are as bad as the ownership.
Well I am the type of person that always checks out the reviews and ask around before I buy from a store online, and pretty much know a lot of the best places to buy from.
But this time I made mistake and was reading a review on another store and got it mixed up with this one. And this store botachtactical.com has some very bad reviews, I just made a wrong move, I just hope 106 bucks don't go down the drain, IF so I will do everything in my power to let the world know about these people.

I believe you can find things cheaper online and still get just as good of a deal than the higher places, you just got to check the stores background.Before you buy

I will wait and see how this turns out Before I start posting bad reviews. But I promise I will post away if I get stuck.

St8kout

Newly Enlightened
It might be too early to fuss, as I have had several orders (not from them) where the tracking number didn't work right away. It gets transmitted to the customer before the delivery company even gets the package.

Now if they messed up your order then you can give them a jeer.

InfidelCastro

Banned
jackpot316 said:
Well I am the type of person that always checks out the reviews and ask around before I buy from a store online, and pretty much know a lot of the best places to buy from.
But this time I made mistake and was reading a review on another store and got it mixed up with this one. And this store botachtactical.com has some very bad reviews, I just made a wrong move, I just hope 106 bucks don't go down the drain, IF so I will do everything in my power to let the world know about these people.

I believe you can find things cheaper online and still get just as good of a deal than the higher places, you just got to check the stores background.Before you buy

I will wait and see how this turns out Before I start posting bad reviews. But I promise I will post away if I get stuck.

I'm typically an idiot who doesn't even check out a place's rep before I buy. Just assuming most places are okay, since I've never really had a major problem with thousands of online transactions.

When people know.. and still order though.. that bugs me.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Issues with Botac are well documented.

To avoid any unnecessary issues, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.